New Zealand release pictures of the dead peoples
Authorities released photos of some of the victims of New Zealand's Christchurch attack. Apart from this, some additional information has also been published. British media daily Mail said the authorities have released more information about three days after the attack. Though 50 people were killed, so far 32 people have been photographed. It is said that among the victims, children, including students, pilots, engineers and health officials are in the attack. The student pilot named Ozair Kadir, who was killed, used to study in New Zealand's International Aviation Academy. Earlier on Wednesday, the New Zealand Government has announced to hand over all the dead bodies to the family. That is why the work of the body of 50 people killed is going on fast. According to the Muslim rules, they have taken the initiative to complete their burial. New Zealand's President Jasinda Arderna said on Sunday that the bodies identified are being returned to their families. All bodies will be handed over to the concerned families on Wednesday. A police official said that the biggest challenge for us is to identify the bodies properly. There is no such thing as a bad job to give one's body to his family instead of his own family. Of course, this will not happen to us here.
No comments